Sales Goals Incentives
Companies today are very aware that compensation has a significant impact on motivating and attracting high quality sales people. Successfully implemented, companies can use their incentive programs to encourage salespeople to strive for high levels of success and influence the right sales force behaviors. On the other hand a flawed incentive program can just as easily leave sales people feeling discouraged and let down. Mercurial design effective incentive plans that consider your key objectives and needs:
- How can I ensure my sales incentive plans reflect and incorporate corporate goals?
- How can I ensure team goals are equitable and reasonable?
- What measures should be used to determine the incentive component of the salesperson’s compensation? Should they be based on activity and/or results?
- What is the desired relationship between incentive payment and measured performance? How can I ensure this is financially manageable without budget shortcomings and clashes?
- How can I ensure the incentive plan is well understood and easily administered?
Mercurial Sales Motivator™ service incorporates a completely customized incentive planning process that provides an equitable approach to setting your representative sales goals in order to drive the success of your team and company performance.
The Sales Motivator™ service incorporates a forecasting model into the incentive planning process. Our consultants experience and process management will further ensure buy-in from the sales team by making sure it is well understood.
The incentive compensation planning process and service we provide our clients with has had positive impacts on the success and motivation of sales teams, and ultimately the company performance.
The Mercurial Difference – Sales Incentive Execution
SF.Motivator integrates your incentive plans and objectives into a seamless and integrated monitoring system, delivering transparency, efficiency and confidence in the ongoing incentive plan. SF.Motivator ensures that every salesperson has clear visibility as to the organizational expectations, their performance to this, and compensation rewards.